Definition of the level
The advanced level of Slovene is the third of the three levels specified by the Standards of knowledge in the educational programme Slovene for Foreign Learners. By passing the Advanced Level Exam, the candidate proves that he or she has mastered the Slovene language sufficiently to be able to:
- communicate adequately in all speaking situations,
- speak naturally and fluently,
- understand various written and spoken pieces of discourse, including professional and academic discourse (from the candidate's professional field),
- produce various written texts independently.
- express his or her ideas correctly and adequately, making few mistakes.